Wednesday, March 14, 2018

More about the ADF Elections

Happy day, every one.

I promise that this blog will not always be about ADF elections. There are too many bridges that need to be built for that.

But before I can build bridges, I need to build foundations. And ADF is my foundation.

Image by Public_Domain_Photography/David Peterson (Creative Commons CC0)

In the interest of strengthening that, I am running for the position of Non-Officer Director. While I am hopeful that the folk will find me the better candidate, I think it is important that they be able to make an informed decision when voting. In fact, that informed decision is more important to me than "wining at any cost."


With that in mind, Rev. Jan Avende has collected the responses from the candidates together in a single blog post, which can be found at the ADF Druidry blog (a site maintained by members of Three Cranes Grove).

Also, for those of you I have not already met, I recorded this brief video (with the help of Rev. Melissa Hill) to give you an idea of who I am.

I encourage each of you to review the responses from ALL of the candidates before deciding how to vote.

Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment